This is one of my favourite nail posts, since my geometric one. I love finding new easy ways of different designs, that saves a heck of a lot of time. So marble, it’s a blogger/interior designers’ best friend because it just looks so modern and quirky. I always wondered an easy way of doing it on my nails and now I’ve figured it.
You don’t need anything more than a couple of different grey/black shades, 2 or 3 ear buds and a peel off base coat might help for taking it off, but it isn’t essential. Try not to make all the colours too dark, vary them so you get the contrast.
You should probably make sure you have some energy in you, that’s pretty important for this.
– Simply, paint all of your nails white to begin with.
– Begin with the darker colour, so Black if you have that.
– Chop both of the fluffy ends off of the ear buds, try not to cut them too short because you don’t want to be eating the nail polish.. I don’t suppose it tastes very good.
– Paint the top of the ear bud and blow through the other side onto your nail. It should splatter out if you blow hard enough. You may have to do this a couple of times to get the coverage you want.
– Do the same working your way through the shades until it looks a little something like this.
There you have, a messy marble nail design. Simple, right?!
PS: another couple of ear buds might be essential to helping you get off any excess which completely missed your nail.